If you have been following me for more than a year, you’d know that I have been one of the 5 finalists last year in Marketing Pilgrim’s SEM Scholarship Contest 2008 for my article, 13 Prophecies of Internet Marketing. It was a Hook Article and attracted a lot of people. But, an Idea Article of Linda Bustos,8 Stupid Things Webmasters Do To Mess Up Their Analytics, won most of the votes from the judges.
So this year I have come up with an Idea Article. Rather a research work that I have been doing for couple of months. Hook Articles are easy to promote, but Idea Article is not. But, I enjoyed the competion. This year the article title was, How to Write Hundreds of Unique Articles from One Article with MS Excel – Article Theme Versioing. Below is the banner I designed to promote the article:
My article once again became one of the top finalists in the SEM Scholarship 2009 Contest. Still, the voting on articles is pending from the judges. The article getting most amount of votes will win the scholarship.
Please read the published post on this news on Marketing Pilgrim. Here is a list of other 4 articles:
- 9 SEO Tips for Attractive Search Engine Friendly Web Design
- Holistic Online Marketing
- 15 Things I Wish I Had Known When I Started as an Internet Marketer
- You Know You Work In Search When You…
Though my article is listed as the first article, the post disclaims any specific order. So, I have gathered Bitly Total Traffic Analysis to give some oder. So, here it is:
Total Bitly Traffic
- How to Write Hundreds of Unique Articles from One Article with MS Excel = 2,289 Visitors/Clicks
- 15 Things I Wish I Had Known When I Started as an Internet Marketer = 2,026 Visitors/Clicks
- You Know You Work In Search When You… = 1,842 Visitors/Clicks
- 9 SEO Tips for Attractive Search Engine Friendly Web Design 808 Holistic Online Marketing = 707 Visitors/Clicks.
Looks like my social media network has helped me a lot to gain this momentum. And helped me to gain the highest social media traffic. I am seeking evryones wishes and prayer for the contents andd specially thank all of my peers in my Facebook, Linkedin, and Twitter.