Twitter Grader is an online service that scores your Twitter activity, network activity, tweeting activity in a complex algorithm and finally gives you a score. Based on this score, they also rank your profile in various prefix listing, customizable search listing, and online tools.
Global Twitter Elite List
Twitter Grader provides couple of prefixed list of Twitter Elites that have ranked high in various categories. They are categorized into:
- Top Users: The list of top 100 people that are globally top scorers and the most influential tweeters in the world.
- Top Women: List of top 100 most infleuncial ladies in Twittersphere.
- Top Brands: List of top 100 brands that have scored high.
- Top Cities: List of top 100 cities, ranked according to the number of users in the city.
Top Users and Top Women List is very useful when you are planning for global social media campaign with big budgets. Especially if you want to target a large volume of people globally.
Top Brands List helps you to track the top brands that are very active in twitter. If you are not one of the top 100, then this list is just a bulletin for you. But, if you are in, then this is the playground you should keep your eyes on. If you are not in the list, you still use it for research on who to make strategic partnership with.
If you are targeting globally, but want to proceed by targeting cities or countries one by one, then the Top Cities List is very helpful.
Find Twitter Elites and Influencers in Your Location
Along with global Twitter Elites, Twitter Grader also shows Twitter Influencers within your city, state, and country or the location you want to see. Here are the link for my city, state, and country:
Top Tweeters in Dhaka City: http://twittergrader.com/index.php?Action=TwitterUsersByLocation&City=DHAKA&State=81&Country=BD
Top Tweeters in Dhaka as State: http://twittergrader.com/index.php?Action=TwitterUsersByLocation&State=81&Country=BD
Top Tweeters in Bangladesh: http://twittergrader.com/index.php?Action=TwitterUsersByLocation&Country=BD
If you visit your profile in Twitter Grader, then you will be able to see your location with clickbale links. If you click the links, then you can see the top 100 tweeters list from your city, state, and country. But, if you want to see the top 100 twitter users in a specific location, then your have to use the following link:
Location Search: http://twittergrader.com/location/
It is quite useful when you want to know who are the most influential within your city, state or country. If your Social Media Marketing Campaign is based on specific country, then this list can help you a lot.
Who Tweets You – List of Most Influential Fans
Twitter Grader is also providing the tool to see the most influential fans aka loyal influencers of you or your brand. This is just a recreation of your twitter mentions, but sorted according to influencing power.
Who Tweets You Tool: http://twittergrader.com/go/whotweetsyou
If you have any loyalty marketing campaign and want to reward only the top influencers, then this list is very helpful.
Who Tweets Your Competitors
Again, for the “Who Tweets You” Tool, it does not mean that it always have to be you. It also can be your competitors. You can spy on the most influential fans of your competitors and redirect them to your brand before your competitor does. Just put in the twitter ID of your competitor in the tool.
Search Twitter Elite in Your Niche
To me, this is the most powerful tool for Social Media Marketers that helps you to find the most influential tweeters in your niche by allowing you to search with keywords they tweet. For Social Media Marketing (SMM), the keywords can be:
- Industry Keywords: If you want to see the most influential tweeters from specific industry, then use industry-based keywords, e.g. SEO, PPC, Internet Marketing, Textile, Graphic Design, etc. If you search SEO in the tool, it will show you the top 100 most influential persons tweeting about SEO.
- Brand Keywords: If you own specific brands, you can use these as keywords to search for influential fans of your products.
- Competitor Keywords: If you want to see the most influencing tweeters tweeting the keywords and brands of your competitors, then this is the best tool.
- Horizontals & Verticals Keywords: You can also search 1. Keywords that are related to your industry or indirectly competitive (Horizontals) – e.g. Tea & Coffee or 2. Keywords that are not directly related to your industry but complementary (Verticals) – e.g. Tea & Sugar. This search can be useful to find major social media influencers if you are planning for business development or startup.
- Lead Hunting Keywords: I have previously blogged about how you can turn Twitter Search into Lead Hunting Bulletin Board. The problem with twitter search tool is that you only see relevant leads sorted according to recency. But, what if you wanted to see the result according to the quality of the tweeter (the person), then this could give you better insights on who to give priority while targeting for lead generation. Try this search: “looking for” Your-Major-Keyword.
Twitter Grader Search Tool: http://twittergrader.com/go/search
The Twitter Grader Tool can help you in a lot of ways to find the most influential Twitter users and make your Social Media Marketing (SMM) campaign more smart.